Hope & Joy & Love
~ Simple Words ~
“But the Greatest of these is Love”
1 Cor. 13:13
WillowBend Farms is a place where these Simple Words Will Come to Life! Our Purpose is to extend an invitation to Survivors of Human Trafficking & Sexual Exploitation a place to call Home and a people to call Family-not just in word-but in Action, Love and in Truth. An invitation to a place of Safety where a walk can begin towards Restoration and Transformation with those who genuinely care for their wellbeing. We call these women survivors, The Women of the Willow.
Restoration – Family – Home – Transformation
We Believe by Committing our lives as a Family with open arms to The Women of the Willow, we will witness the broken-hearted transform beautifully into the daughters, mothers, wives, and sisters our Abba Father created them to be.
- Through Trust, authentic Friendships will develop.
- Through Hope, Healing will begin.
- Through Joy, Laughter will be restored.
- Through Love, Life will be worth looking forward.
Knowing fully that Restoration & Transformation is a Journey, We believe everything begins and ends with love. At WillowBend Farms we are dedicated to life changing Healing that is led by the Love of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Our Vision is not to expect anything we are not willing to give, or to give any less than we would give our own. That is why we invite them into the Family of WillowBend. With the invitation to leave the past, and say yes to a future rich in authentic relationship, we will offer:
- A Refuge & Safe Place to Call Home
- Freedom to Heal physically, spiritually, and emotionally in a Family style environment.
- Laughter during therapy and tissues during counseling. Not everything will be pretty-but we will be present and available for it all: the tears, the hurt, the anger, the joy and the laughter.
- A Path that points to a Loving Relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Support through Every Step of Restoration.
- Mentorship in developing life skills Leading to Ultimate Transformation and the ability to live a full and exciting life.
We Believe Transformation is possible, because we have been transformed through love and it is with that same extension that we ourselves have received with which we will then extend Love to the Women of The Willow. We Believe this is the Model of Love Demonstrated by Jesus Christ that He taught us to be a Family united by Him and through Him. The invitation is into a residence for two years, but the commitment is into a lifetime of support and encouragement with no time frame attached. The Invitation is Simple: